Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baker Turns Three!!!

Happy Birthday Baker. These are out of order, just blame my late nights of no sleep! e of you who remember Katie'sy, you will not be surprised that Baker decided he needed to have a special birthday party too. Unfortunately, his birthday isn't until right before Christmas, so we decided to have an early party so that his best friend Abbey could attend.
Here is the after take of all his gifts
The special hot dog cars that his daddy, Andy made all the kids for lunch


The kids all racing their race cars into the cozy cone hotels


Now what we were thinking inviting 14 little 2-4 year olds to drop off party, I'm not sure. But what fun chaos we enjoyed for the 2 hours...
And of course, no Racecar "Speed" party would be complete without the ever lovable Lightning and Mater... Can't have the party without the cake. This was my attempt at a Lightning cake. I actually think it came out pretty well. Not a food Network challenge cake, but not bad... it




Baker attempting to tip tractors with his car... This was a hit game during the party. Can you feel the excitement now? A bunch of 2-4 year olds with permission to knock down any tractor they can?

4 comments:

Jim and Shelby Caldwell said...

WOW! That cake is amazing!!! They just get better and better (though the choo-choo train last year was pretty awesome and very tasty). What a fun party and what a lucky Baker -to have a cool mom to throw such a great party and to have so many little friends to come! :)

Anonymous said...

you have the funnest parties we wish we could have joined Baker. Happy Birthday Baker.It looks like it was too much fun.
The Keetch family

Nordy's said...

Okay, Baker is truly a Brimhall. I see so much of Andy in him! Happy Birthday! The link to our blog is on Melissa's blog. Just look for Matt's other wife (meaning Brian, not me!) Would love to catch up!

Melissa Rozeski said...

Oh, that made me miss you guys so much!! I love Brimhall parties! I can't believe Baker boy is three! By the way the car hot dogs made me laugh... I just love that your mind works like that!!!