Friday, November 07, 2008

long lost Katie


So this picture was sent to us by our

dear relatives who live in Utah. It made me smile to think of how tiny Katie was. And this was probably 2 weeks after she was born. The memories of little Kate who never says "you're the meanest mommy" and stomps and slams doors and gives me the angry eyes. Ahhhhhhhh, yes....deep breath, look back and remember that one day, when they are in the temple getting married, she will not be shooting me angry eyes...and it will all be worth it!

5 comments:

The Lightle Family said...

I can't believe it! That was so long ago. Time sure does fly.

Ashley said...

You two look exactly the same! Not as each other...like you look the same now....never mind.

Melissa Smith said...

Hey i miss you guys. wish we could come for thanksgiving.

Wendy said...

Too funny! My blog is thebrimhallbunch and I accidently typed it in wrong and ended up on your page. I didn't realize I had typed it wrong and was wondering where MY family was and who this other family is. hahaha. You have an adorable family and blog. Go Brimhalls!!

Melissa Smith said...

hey where are you guys???? How is life?? We need to be better at staying in touch. I miss you guys