Friday, December 05, 2008

Have you ever been this tired?

So the other day, Griffith was sitting up and chatting to me and then in one instant he simply laid his head on the floor and fell asleep. Could you imagine bottling that up for all the insomnia patients? I know I have often felt this tired but am amazed at children's ability to sleep wherever they find themselves, whenever they need to. What an adorable little man! Of course, I guess that same reaction returns to you as you get older, just pay attention to any high priest in your ward the next time you attend church!




6 comments:

Tina said...

That is so funny! How cute!

Sullivan Family said...

That is Hilarious!!! babys are so flexible!! GINA

Anonymous said...

How long did he sleep like that. If we could all lay down like that where we are and take a good nap.

Unknown said...

so I seriously laughed out loud at that one. On another note, I thought you'd post the turkey on your blog, but if you want me to I will!!!

Melissa Rozeski said...

What a sweet boy and yes I am that tired RIGHT NOW!!!!

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

Hey Heather it's me Sarah Thomas. So I attempted to reconnect a long time ago and never made the call back which I am very sorry for. I ahve been thinking about lately and then I saw your blog on the Stratton's. Your family is so adorable and sweet! I can't beleive they are so big and oyu and andy look great. Hope all is well! Keep in touch if you have time eckhardtsarah@hotmail.com