Friday, December 12, 2008

If you pray, they will come

Just announcing that Shelby and Jim are indeed taking a job in Cape Girardeau. They will be one and a half hours away exactly. From start to finish. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am. Except to add that my parents have announced they will be coming too. As soon as we find them a job :). But my dream of having family close is coming sooner than I ever imagined. I'm so excited I could pee my pants (good thing we know an extra special Keetch doctor for that kind of thing!) Anyway, have a happy exciting moment on me! My life just improved by leaps and bounds.

5 comments:

Tina said...

I am so excited and happy for you Heather!! That will be so fun for you to have them live close!

Sullivan Family said...

I am excited for you!! This is exactly what you wanted! GINA

Melissa Rozeski said...

Oh Heather, that is so great!!! You are going to have so much fun!!

Henlines said...

Congrats Heather! That's wonderful news! When do they move? Merry Christmas!

Ashley said...

How did I not know this? Hooray!!! I know how important this was for you, I'm so happy it worked out.