Wednesday, August 20, 2008

my big (little) Griffith

I went to take Griffith into the DRS for his 6 month appt. And here he is. Off the charts in both height and weight (a whopping little bit at 12lbs 5 oz) and a new little hernia in his chest they want to surgically take care of. I had to laugh. All my children are small, all have hernias and all one day reach the stage where the DRS wonder if I ever stop feeding them. What a roller coaster it is to try and appease every doctors opinion. My opinion is this, take a look at this perfect happy little boy and fall in love with him like we, his family, have done! This is his little old man smile. One of my favorite looks.
Here he has finally discovered his tongue. Now he never puts it back into his mouth
So click on this next picture (that makes them all big in a new window) and take a look at those beautiful baby blues!
this is the "are you ever going to feed me?" look
tall and proud

so he doesn't look super skinny till you see the wrinkles that have no fat in them on his back. look how strong my boy is!
the I love you lookseriously, how can you resist. No wonder no one ever says no to the boys in my life :)

4 comments:

Jim and Shelby Caldwell said...

Oh my goodness! He is to die for! I knew I should have taken him home with me!!! It makes it that much harder to be so far away -I just want to hold him and have him smile at me. He's the cutest little boy in the world. You're in trouble with all your beauties and smarties. The fact that he's so small just makes him all the more adorable. His cute factor is off the charts in my book, can I keep him? :)

Anonymous said...

What great pics. He is a keeper for sure!
Angie

Unknown said...

I couldn't say no to that face either! My favorite is the old man face. Priceless!

Melissa Rozeski said...

That made me sad. Look how big he is!!! His little peach fuzz hair, those burly muscles!!! He's just perfect!