Thursday, January 31, 2008

Party Time

Yesterday I had a faculty meeting at work. To my utter amazement, my co-workers surprised me with a baby shower/party. Among other things, they gave me some balloons. Nancy, one of my colleagues, told me to take the balloons home and let the kids play with them. Well, I wanted to let her (and the others that contributed to this wonderful day) experience some of the excitement they felt when they woke up this morning to several balloons awaiting them. They truly are amazing kids that bring so much joy to our life. I am also blessed to work with such wonderful people who would go out of their way to make somebody's day. Heather and I are extremely lucky.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun...everyone loves balloons..did you break them open and suck the helium out while singing primary songs next?

How nice to get some new things for baby #3. When is the due date?

Anonymous said...

Their so cute!! We are anxiously anticipating #3 let us know when he/she arrives!!