Sunday, February 10, 2008

Name that Superhero

The other day as I was working on the computer and as all good children do they were trying desperately to distract me. Their goal was made easier by the fact that we had just recently did some spring cleaning in our laundry room and as a result had uncovered some of their long lost items. One of these items was Katie's mermaid scuba outfit, don't ask me where we got it or why. Katie (who is wearing the outfit that I mentioned in an earlier blog), upon seeing said dress up, decided she was going to play mermaid dress up and swim around the downstairs.
Not to be undone, Baker grabbed a piece of her outfit, and played along. As a result, I thought it would be fun to have a little contest for all those family members that frequent my site. Here is a chance to test your creativity. Let's all create a name for this fearsome superhero, one that will do his super powers justice. Happy creating!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bug eye boy!