Sunday, January 20, 2008

Can you do that when you're 7 1/2 months pregnant?

The circle of friends that I walk in currently consists of at least seven pregnant women (my apologies if I left anyone out). Among those friends there is a wide discrepancy on how they do or do not follow the doctor's orders. Some are incredibly cautious and follow the rules to the t. Others, I shan't mention any names, are a little more relaxed. None, however, are as uber cool as my beautifully pregnant wife. Don't fly within the last trimester? To heck with you all. I'll do it anyway. In fact, I may not come back until I have three and a half weeks left.


Be careful what you do for exercise, for you may not want to over exert yourself. Pish Posh. I've been doing the Baker bop, a slightly provocative dance move that originated with Mrs. Virginia Baker, for years. Doing the Baker Bop on a consistent basis is not only fun but it allows you to keep that pregnancy weight down to a minimum.

And finally, you should be careful not to do anything where you might risk falling because falling can be potentially dangerous. I'll see your caution and I'll raise you one. I'll go ice skating on a rink in the middle of Sacramento where it is 59 degrees outside, the ice has more bumps in it than a elementary school parking lot, and I will do it all while looking super hot! Doctors beware. This may not be your ideal patient, but she does make for a phenomenal wife, not to mention mother of the year. We are truly blessed to have her in our midst.

2 comments:

Precept said...

Please notice that while Andy's pregnant wife is out braving the ice, he is located in the upper corner hugging the wall :)

Unknown said...

Heather, You look amazing!!! We are so happy for you guys...Who would have thought that you would have been blessed with 3 pregnancies!! And, you make me sick, looking that good!!! Do we know what you're having?