Sunday, January 20, 2008

Remember, I'm a Baker

This blogging site was originally dedicated to the Brimhall/Baker family, with the intention to teach people what it meant to be a Baker/Brimhall. I'm not sure I've met that objective, until now. They say a picture paints a thousand words. Now I may not want to know all of the words this picture paints but at least it gives you a little glimpse into my life as a Baker.
Imagine walking down the streets of Sacramento and seeing this herd of...walking blueberries, smurfs, Kevin Feterline wantabees, fill in your own blank here ______. It is a site that is hard to comprehend. 15 people dressed exactly alike, from middle aged to 8 months old. Would you find it even harder to believe that Shelby and Heather found these hats the day of? And they matched the sweaters remarkably. They definitely made the outfits, not to mention the night, a little more lively. Overall, I think Baker and Lindsey get the reward for pulling off the outfit the best.

Although Uncle Jim gets an honorable mention:




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I forgot that Shelby married Jim. Blogs are good for those of us with memory problems....I love the hats and shirts...so funny...and SO BAKER!