Thursday, January 05, 2006

More and More Texan

You know the longer we've lived in Texas the more I realize that Katie is becoming Texan through and through. I think these pictures speak for themselves. Not to mention the fact that she has started saying y'all, fixin', and right quick (or maybe that is just her father). Enjoy the many faces of our beautiful little girl and let us know which picture you like the best.

This is a picture of Katie at the Annual Cowboy parade. She was patiently waiting to see the Horsie parade and decided to pose for some cowboy fashion.


This is acutally a picture of Katie at the Cowboy Museum in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma so it isn't technically Texan. However, when I saw how cute she was in that outfit I was very tempted to stop by our local Western wear and pick her out an outfit.


I knew the conversion had officially taken place when I came home one day and found her wearing my cowboy hat and nothing else (well, except for her panties and one sock). Heather would claim that she takes after her father in that regard.


Now you may be wondering how this picture represents Katie being Texan. My response, it doesn't. This just goes to show you that even though she is slowly becoming Texas there is still a lot of Brimhall in her. Needless to say Katie makes our life worth while and keeps us on our toes. She is a wonderful daughter and fun to have around. We love her deeply and continue to cherish the opportunity we have to raise her in our home.










No comments: