Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Which one is Griffith Jack?

Number 1:
Number 2:
Number 3:
Since we have received many questions about whether or not Griffith Jack looks like his siblings I decided to have a little contest. The following three pictures are not of the same child, buth rather one of each of the children. Therefore, one is of Katie Pearl, one is of Baker Scott, and one is of Griffith Jack. So, all you friends, family members, and other interested guests that think you know the Brimhalls let's see you put your money where your mouth is. In the comments section vote for which one you think is Griffith Jack. Five points for every person that chooses correctly. An extra 3 points if you are able to correctly identify the other two. Therefore, you are playing for a grand total of 11 points. Good luck and may the force be with you. Either way aren't they all adorable?

6 comments:

Abercornucopia said...

Is this a trick question?

Unknown said...

The trick is I have three children that have a very hard time letting me sit down for a quite moment to blog. Bonus points to you though Steph for being so quick to view our page that you caught the "editing" phase.

Abercornucopia said...

Yeah my cyber-stalking skills are pretty top notch. I've been able to hone them even more this week due to the unbelievable numbe rof no shows/Cancels I've had.

I'll take those points, although I don't think I'll need them. (How's that for cocky?)

1. Katie
2. Griff
3. Baker

Let me know if I need to give you the address where the prize should be sent. :]

melissa smith said...

1. baker
2. griffith
3. katie
I want my answers to be hidden because I know they are right.

Unknown said...

I caught it too, but just figured were still editing (just wanted to make sure you know that I have an RSS feed that updates me every time you do)

I am not even going to attempt a guess. They ALL look exactly alike to me! Give me a picture of a one month old, it may make it a little easier.

Anonymous said...

The first one is Baker, the second one is Griffith Jack, and the third one is Katie.