Monday, October 01, 2007

Nauvoo, here we come

Our spontaneous, last minute Nauvoo trip to see where the Pioneers lived, included a special friend, Madeline Rozeski, for Katie. We drove the short distance (3 hours) to get there and see the Nauvoo pageant (which both girls slept through after a hot day in the sun).




It was a day filled with laughs, tears, and more than a few "when do I get my ice cream cone?". Riding the oxcart became a joyous experience as Katie and Madeline wowed us with their rendition of "here comes the oxcart" over and over again. But it was well worth the experience since they were so proud that they could be on a pioneer wagon.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andy Brimhall! I have been staring at this cute pioneer photo all month and I've been wondering when you are going to get back on your blog. We always miss you guys. Please update us on your life.

I tagged you on my blog.

http://imsofunny.blogspot.com/2007/10/being-tagged.html

Come and see what you are supposed to do.